Saturday, January 7, 2017

Bitmoji

Bitmoji. My favorite out of my social medias. It seems perfect. The best way to express yourself online. I use it. My friends use it. Maybe you do too.
"Technically" this could be a 'face reveal', but it's not. Trust me, it's not.
So, I have a new idea. I'm going to put a picture of me from bitmoji of my current mood. Tell me what you think of it!
This is my life. 
So... *drumroll* That is my mood. 
Back to bitmoji!
So, my love for bitmoji will never end. I just love expressing myself with their fun caricatures and pictures. I'm that one friend who won't stop sending you pictures/messages because I think it's cool. So, this is a fun outlet to express my feelings. For The Daily Rant is a place where you can express yourself, say what you want to say, and no one cares. I could've turned this blog into a story. But instead I turned into a place where I rant. I guess that's why it's called The Daily Rant! *Cue Seinfeld music* 
Well, that's all I have to say. Subscribe for more! Oh wait... This is a blog, not youtube. Tune in tomorrow to see another post, I guess? I dunno. Nobody knows. Welcome to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment