Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Writer's Block

Don't you hate it when you have writer's block? That's what I have right now. I had so many ideas, but... RAWR! Writer's block. At the beginning of this, I had good ideas. But not now. I. HATE. WRITER'S. BLOCK.
Gurl you should just take selfies. They never get old. Social media never gets old.
Good idea... (*Hint* for tomorrow's post). I might not actually do daily posts. I might do weekly, because I am busy. So, probably weekly posts from now on.
So, update! I changed my bitmoji. Just the outfit. In it, I have purple hair, but I don't have purple hair anymore! So, I'll probably change my bitmoji to my normal hair color. Or I'll dye my hair again. That's always fun.
Ooh! Topic. Hair dye! Okay, tomorrow's post is about hair dye. Yeah, that's better! Okay, that's all I have to say. Sorry for the small post. Bye!

Current mood

No comments:

Post a Comment