Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hair Dye

Hair dye. Now I am a person who dyes my hair, but most people I know do not. The friend who introduced me to bitmoji dyes her hair. My hair is usually the color I was born with, but sometimes I'll dye it purple or blue. It can be fun! I used to not want people to look at me funny because I had dyed hair, but now I don't really care what they think.
In my bitmoji, I had purple hair. Now, I have my natural hair color back in my hair again, and I have updated my bitmoji character.
I've heard that hair dye and bleach damages your scalp, other than dandruff, my scalp is fine.
I don't have to bleach my hair when I dye my hair. Sure, it comes out lighter than I want, but that's okay. I've never bleached my hair, so I've never had to deal with my ends snapping. When I get older, my hair will grow darker, and I will have to bleach my hair in the future. Qualities of brownish hair. I had really blond hair when I was a baby, but now my hair has darkened.
Well, to my calculations, it will damage your hair. Hair dye is bad. I suggest that you stop dying your hair to have beautiful, natural hair.
But madam, if you wish to have luscious, purple locks, buy my new shampoo and conditioner. It will rejuvenate your hair.
Or you don't have to. You could just forget about everything...
Well, my mother actually dyes her hair too. She got me into dying my hair. I started with hair chalk, then moved into hair dye. Temporary, of course. Not permanent like my mother.
I know of your hair dye. Your hair dye lasts 15-20 washes. So around a month. It is good, but the new hair dye my company has created can be even better. It heals the hair and scalp while giving a perfect finish of shiny colored hair. 
I'll pass.
Well, that's all I have time for today. Tune in for tomorrow for another post!

Current mood

No comments:

Post a Comment